We will contact you shortly.
● Calculation of planned indicators based on historical data in the system
● Creating data reports without time limits
● Unlimited hierarchy levels and calculation columns
● Possibility of bottom-up and top-down planning
● Construction of graphs according to the constructed plans
● Data import and export in Excel format
Data Management is a turnkey tool for flexible planning and comprehensive reporting. It allows you to visualize data in a tree view for subsequent flexible plan-fact analysis.
● Unlimited number of analytical contexts
● Possibility to plan any time periods
● Presentation of data in display increments from day to calendar year
● Possibility to set up an individual hierarchical plan structure
● No restrictions on the number of levels and columns in a report
● Setting up individual logic for calculating reports using custom tools
● Working with historical data
● Maintaining the version history of plans, calculations and actual values and the ability to compare them
● Cumulative totals for the entire planning period
● Build and instantly view dashboards based on the reported data
● Import/export data to Excel (instant adjustment of the structure of the uploaded document during export)
● Two types of editing rights (for columns and for records)
● Highlight rows of levels and cells depending on the values
● Convenient Drag&Drop tree structure editor
● Linking a profile to an employee with the ability to maintain individual reporting
● Ranking of all planned indicators according to a given rule
● Selection of the type of planning column depending on the desired display of values (integer or fractional number of 2, 3, 4, 8 characters)
● Correction and automatic recalculation of the plan if necessary
● Columns reordering, set the preferred width
● Manual filling of grid rows: individual records, records by advanced filter, records from a section group
● Detailed notifications for errors in the manual construction of calculation columns and deltas
● Quick access to basic planning operations on the grid
● Manual removal of the grid or its individual elements (and distribution of rights to this action)
● Period profiles are pre-configured grid display to choose from: by default (without filtering), for the current period, customized by the user, and the ability to instantly switch between them
● Derivation of planning as a separate element of the page using the widget
Planning is a multi-purpose tool that a company can use for any task that requires detailed reporting or complex calculations. If you do not see your task in the list below, do not hesitate to contact us and we will tell you how this module can be used in your case.
● Planned and factual sales figures by amounts, units and other indicators
● Calculation of bonuses for managers according to the company's individual calculation logic
● Maintaining a free budget for the company
● Sales planning based on historical data for previous periods
● Basic sales recalculation (FMCG)
1. Different data sources
Sales data is maintained in various systems. There is no way to quickly generate a summary report for high-level analysis. It is not possible to see the history of work with clients in the format of sales volumes.
Solution: The system contains all the necessary tools for integration with external systems, including through the API and manually importing data from Excel.
Different data sources
Sales history analysis
Book a demo showcase right now!
Leave a request and we will reach out to you shortly.