We will contact you shortly.
● Unlimited number of analytical contexts
● Possibility to plan any time periods
● Presentation of data in display increments from day to calendar year
● Possibility to set up an individual hierarchical plan structure
● No restrictions on the number of levels and columns in a report
● Setting up individual logic for calculating reports using custom tools
● Working with historical data
● Maintaining the version history of plans, calculations and actual values and the ability to compare them
● Cumulative totals for the entire planning period
● Build and instantly view dashboards based on the reported data
● Import/export data to Excel (instant adjustment of the structure of the uploaded document during export)
● Two types of editing rights (for columns and for records)
● Highlight rows of levels and cells depending on the values
● Convenient Drag&Drop tree structure editor
● Linking a profile to an employee with the ability to maintain individual reporting
● Ranking of all planned indicators according to a given rule
● Selection of the type of planning column depending on the desired display of values (integer or fractional number of 2, 3, 4, 8 characters)
● Correction and automatic recalculation of the plan if necessary
● Columns reordering, set the preferred width
● Manual filling of grid rows: individual records, records by advanced filter, records from a section group
● Detailed notifications for errors in the manual construction of calculation columns and deltas
● Quick access to basic planning operations on the grid
● Manual removal of the grid or its individual elements (and distribution of rights to this action)
● Period profiles are pre-configured grid display to choose from: by default (without filtering), for the current period, customized by the user, and the ability to instantly switch between them
● Derivation of planning as a separate element of the page using the widget
● Planned and factual sales figures by amounts, units and other indicators
● Calculation of bonuses for managers according to the company's individual calculation logic
● Maintaining a free budget for the company
● Sales planning based on historical data for previous periods
● Basic sales recalculation (FMCG)
1. Different data sources
Sales data is maintained in various systems. There is no way to quickly generate a summary report for high-level analysis. It is not possible to see the history of work with clients in the format of sales volumes.
Solution: The system contains all the necessary tools for integration with external systems, including through the API and manually importing data from Excel.
Different data sources
Sales history analysis
Book a demo showcase right now!
Leave a request and we will reach out to you shortly.